Chalet guests have access to the swimming pool, clubhouse, basketball court, tennis courts and picnic facilities in the common area nearby. In addition, the area offers skiing, biking, golfing, hiking, fishing, and horseback riding.
Swimming Pool and Other Common Areas
The swimming pool, playground, basketball court, tennis courts, picnic area and access to the walking trails by the Sandy river are a short walk or drive away.
Pool Use and Hours
Pool use requires a pool pass, which is available at the chalet. Pool hours are:
- 10:30 am – noon: Open Swim
- Noon to 1:00 pm: Adult Swim
- 1:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Open Swim
- 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Adult Swim
The tennis courts are usually locked. If you would like to play, during summer hours, please see the pool attendant (daily 10:30 am – 8:30 pm ) for access to the courts. At other times, you may contact a caretaker to arrange to have the courts unlocked. Phone numbers can be found at the chalet.
Items That We Stock for Guest Use
- Bedroom linens
- Bath towels
- Toilet paper, Kleenex tissue paper
- Aluminum foil, plastic wrap
- Napkins, paper towels
- Salt, pepper, vanilla, sugar,
- Kitchen trash bags, large garbage bags
- Laundry Detergent (for front-loading washer)
- Dishwashing liquid
- A selection of board games for kids and adults
Equipment for Children
- Portable crib and sheet
- Portable high Chair
- Baby monitor
- Bed rails
- Toys and books
- Safety gates
Things You Will Need to Bring
- Towels for use at the swimming pool.
- Shampoo, and other personal items.
- Sports equipment; this neighborhood has access to an outdoor swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, playground, and the Sandy river with adjacent walking trails.
- Seasonal outdoor equipment: Fishing, hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, biking, and golfing are some of the popular area activities.
Television / Stereo / Phone / Data Connection
- There is no TV reception here.
- Please enjoy the video cassettes in the bottom of the TV stand.
- The stereo gets many Portland area radio stations but you may prefer to bring your own CD’s, DVD’s or videos.
- Only local calls ( Sandy and Portland areas included) can be made from the phone. Long distance calls can be made using a calling card.
- When connecting to an internet service provider, the closer town dial ups provide a higher speed connection. The closest towns are Hoodland or Welches. If these are not available, try Sandy , Gresham , or Portland . The area code for all is 503. General
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- Pets are not allowed.
Checkout time is 11:00am. A departure checklist is located in the information book in the chalet. Be sure to consider destination and weather conditions in deciding when to leave.